Thursday 13 August 2009

Civilization and Culture class

Expectation about civilization and culture class

Hi everyone, I am going to talk about my expectation for this class “Civilization and Culture.”
As we are studying English, I think that this class is necessary because we are going to learn about cultures as our own. In the case of United Kingdom and American culture. I think that could be an interesting thing because in my case, I do not have knowledge about that.
I love United Kingdom. Therefore,I want to learn about it. I think this Kindgdom has many secrets and beautiful thing that if I learn here I am going to be impressed.
This class will help us enter a world hitherto unknown for us. It will open our mind reflecting and making many question about the influence of those culture in our culture and the other culture that there are in world.
Therefore, I am very excited to know more about the history of other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment